RnS Rest ‘n’ Sleep Bean Bag Filled with Beans Filler Teardrop Chair Black/Rani
- This is Rest ‘n’ Sleep® Classic Teardrop Original Bean Bag – MADE TO ORDER product. Hence NO RETURN is allowed for this item. Rich in quality 100% high grade Tough, stain-resistant, Fade-resistant and stretchable Leatherette fabric with superior seam and tear strength, easily cleaned with a damp cloth, and waterproof fabric its very beautiful design by our experienced designer for the home decor and office chair use.
- Unique Feature: Simple, stylish bean bags, Uniquely Engineered Rest n Sleep Bean Bag Has A Modular Panel Design, Which Is Created To Provide Unparalleled Comfort And Support. Our Bean Bag Has A Structured Back All Patterns And firm Neck Support [ Teardrop Pattern ] Which Enhances Your Comfort Experience And Allows You To Relax In Luxury.
- Have any Questions: Type in size, product detail or any other query in the questions & answers tab below or mail us through contact seller tab. We at Rest n Sleep are always ears and will be more than glad to assist you with your queries.Rest n Sleep Guarantee: Rest n Sleep Bean Bag Is Manufactured and sold By R J Enterprise On Amazon. Please Check Our Tag Of Rest n Sleep Bean Bags On The Product To Ensure You Have Received A Genuine Rest n sleep Product. The Tag Contains Relevant Information.
- All Rest n Sleep bean bag are very comfortable and versatile too. Our bags are impeccably crafted, with each panel matched by hand and double-stitched for reinforced, for extra strength and with a concealed bottom full zip to prevent floor scratches. Rest n Sleep is consumer tried, tested and loved. Bean Bag refill frequency depends completely on the usage. However, a six monthly refill of 500 gms to 1 KG can be done to keep the bean bag healthy and happy
- Flexible and molds to adjust to the shape of the user’s body, Low back support and is light weighted 4XL/Jumbo Heavy for body weight upto 125 kgs, XXXL Adult Body for body weight upto 100 kgs , XXL Medium/small for body weight upto 65 kgs, XL Small for body weight upto 50 kgs
For maintenance, you can wipe clean with a moist cloth and a mild soap, this cover cannot be machine washed.
Consumers should be aware of the potential hazards inherent in children’s products they already have. Anyone owning bean bags of any brand or type should check their bean chair carefully, and ensure that zippers are secure and do not have handles or pull tabs. These devices could allow small children to enter the interior, or come into contact with the bean bag filler. Refillable bean bags pose any danger unless a user has left a paper clip or other opening device in place for convenience or in error. Zippers and fillers are an integral part of the bean bag safety review.
It is essential that no device allowing a bean bag zipper to operate is accessible to children. A zipper that features a tab or handles, whether it is on the inner liner or outer cover, should be disabled immediately; in most cases, it is easy to remove the handle using pliers or tin-snips. Bean bag filler poses separate hazards. Bags of filler material should never be left unattended around children or pets. After filling bean bags, remove any loose beads or pellets from the floor and surrounding area with a vacuum cleaner.
BeanBags are made of fabric – sharp things and really rough surfaces can tear them (and then beans go everywhere and no one is happy. They are already warm enough so keep clear of radiators or open fires or open sunlight.
Strictly please do not try to fill air or any other substance in the bean bag except bean refill.
We also request you to follow these instructions while refilling your bean bags
- Always have two people to fill a bean bag, as filling on your own is quite difficult.
- Make sure you do this indoors in an area that is free from any wind or breeze.
- Open the bean bag by unzipping it from the Bottom or Back.
- One person holds the cover open and other carefully pours the filling into the chair.
- Zip it and sit. Notice a sinking feeling like sitting in sand, while the filling settles & air is pushed out of the bag.
- Add more filler if you would like the chair to be stiffer.