Fill your bean bag in less than 60 seconds!Large bean bags may arrive in two separate parcels, the 'how to' video shows the easiest way to ensure you're sitting on your bean bag seconds after it comes out of the box !
BEAN BAG FILLING HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY.The guide below advises you on the easiest way to top-up your beanbag with a bean bag filling. Top-up your beanbag with ease - just follow our step by step guide.
It is a two person job and with the help of a friend can be done in no time at all.
Give your beanbag a new lease of life by choosing a bean bag refill. Each bean bag refill contains only the finest virgin polystyrene beads, tiny bean bag beans to make your seat more comfortable. It is a good idea to buy a bean bag filling if your bean bag chair has flattened after daily use. When you receive your bean bag filling through the post, be careful to open the package with care without damaging the contents inside.
- Switch off the fan and see that there is no breeze coming in the room where you will fill the beans. Do keep children away while filling the bean bag.
- Open the parcel you have received carefully. Remove the poly bag containing the beans and cut open from the corner. Pour the beans in the cover slowly so that it does not spill. Some time due to static power the beans stick to the poly bag, just sprinkle some talcum powder or water inside the poly bag and shake it. Then pour it into the bean bag.
- Fully zip the beanbag cover and hold securely and flap the Velcro. Never leave the bean bag open in any position.
- Baby products have a secondary zip inside for added security of the beans.
- Finally plump your beanbag into its required shape.
- Always check if there are beans around in the room please see if the bean bag is torn somewhere or the zipper have open.